Emerging businesses who are members of the WESST Enterprise Center receive operational support and resources that help accelerate growth during the critical start-up phase and encourage long-term success. The facility is equipped to house businesses in many industries including artisan manufacturinng, digital media production, information technology, and business and consumer services.
Amenities and support services include:
- A comprehensive program of on-site business workshops, seminars and networking events.
- Individual consultations with WESST business professionals.
- Access to WESST/s network of mentors and advisors in many business specialties including advertising, accounting, finance, law, marketing, operations and sales.
- High speed internet
- Phoe service with free long distance to the lower 48 states
- Conference and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment
- Receptionist service
Types of spaces at the Enterprise Center:
- Two wet labs
- Two dry labs
- Light manufacturing and assembly space
- Professional offices
- Co-working space
- Anchor tenant suite
The Comcast Digital Media Studio at the Enterprise Center functions as:
- A professionally outfitted virtual classroom for distance learning intiatives and live-streaming
- A site to record and edit marketing content to assist entrepreneurs for their social media channels
- A place for nascent filmmakers to create video and film projects as well as for companies deeloping on-line content for their websites
- A recording studio for assisting advertising and marketing companies with their advertisement creations
- A professional site for filmmakers needing a sizable green screen cyclorama wall
- A community meeting place for presentations and streaming synchronous video and audio
- A video screening room/theater with 1080p projector and 42-seat retractable seating system
- A place to record valuable content such as podcasts, round table discussions, and interviews